Saturday, September 28, 2019

Breath Prayers

This past week has been about breath prayers. I preached on praying this past Sunday ("Pray"), but what stuck with me all week was the breath prayer.

Every morning during my quiet time a breath prayer would rise up.

Breath prayers are short prayers that coincide with one's breathing pattern.  It becomes a way to pray unceasingly during the day.

A colleague, Ken Hagler, is putting out a book of 52 breath prayers. I can't wait for it. His teachings have always been spot on for me. You can get the ebook here.

Here are the breath prayers from this week, along with photos I have taken recently or in the past.







Breathe in. Breathe out.

Create your own breath prayers, according to your needs and desires.

Peace and adventure on the journey,

Debra


No comments:

Post a Comment