Thursday, September 23, 2021

Sunflower and a bee

These pictures are from yesterday, as are the words I posted with them on my social media. 

One of the reasons I don't blog as much anymore is that my writing has been taking place on social media and it doesn't always get transferred.  That PLUS I write weekly sermons and my brain capacity can only hold so much in terms of space for words and writing.  🙂 

May the sunflower and bee offer you something pleasant to gaze upon.


When I went outside to check the mail today, there was a visitor on the sunflower.  A bee! I watched it momentarily.  Upon getting too close to the flower, the bee began to disentangle from the seeds and flew away. It was a sweet time of noticing one of the tinier creatures in the Creator's kingdom enjoying creation. #payingattention (September 22, 2021)

Rev. Deb


No comments:

Post a Comment