Wednesday, January 22, 2014

No time to write...

I'm taking a forced sabbatical from writing at the moment.  It's not that I don't want to write.  It's not that I don't have ideas (I'm stock-piling quite a few).  It's not that I don't need to write.  I could really use the therapeutic time.

But, my time is delicately balanced between finishing my J-term class and getting all the readings and papers done for my February class (first week in February), along with regular family and extended family responsibilities, exercise, etc.

So, if you've wondered why there hasn't been anything new on here in a while (since my class in January), that's why. 

I keep thinking it's already February.... that's where my brain is.  My brain is scattered in lots of directions with the upcoming bioethics class, the aging and dying of my grandmother in the midst of it, a brain injury brother going through continuing life situations, and simply attempting to live well into who I am and whose I am in the midst of it all.

So, this morning, I take a few brief moments to explain my absence... but probably more to relieve my need/desire to write while I sip some strong, dark coffee from my "Be still and know that I am God" mug.  And I breathe.

Blessings on your journey,

Debra

No comments:

Post a Comment