Monday, October 10, 2022

A heart a day-- seeing and finding hearts

This past weekend in Dalton, I saw/found one heart a day. I decided to do a collective "heart" post, as I only posted the onion ring heart from yesterday's lunch at Jefferson's. :)

Seeing hearts in nature and in ALL kinds of things has been going on for YEARS for me. A friend from Hixson sent me a book by Eric Telchin spurred me on to post with the hashtag #seeaheartshareaheart OR #SeeAHeartShareAHeart (when I learned that the visually impaired who use voice readers need capitalization to distinguish words). You can check out Telchin's book here: See A Heart, Share A Heart.

My first heart was in my lunch on Friday at the Oakwood Cafe. It was a heart shaped pickle.

My second heart(s) also came from the Oakwood Cafe on Saturday morning at breakfast. The server brought my coffee in a mug with hearts and a verse: "Love the Lord with all your heart." There was a heart on the inside of the mug too. Though a tad odd that this mug was brought and given to me, I recieved it with gratefulness because it was meaningful to me.


The final heart for the weekend was a heart-shaped onion ring at Jefferson's on Sunday. That was another surprise, but cool! 



Finding hearts brings me joy. Sharing hearts also brings me joy. Though it isn't something I started, I know people associate hearts with me and that's cool. People send me photos of hearts, give me heart rocks, heart shells, heart things. 

Hearts are a symbol of love. Hearts pump blood to keep us alive.

Love and life are important things! 

I love life and I love sharing life with others.

Love wins!

Keep finding hearts-- they are everywhere!

Living and loving this adventurous journey!

Debra

2 comments:

  1. I love sharing hearts with you. Every time I see one in nature I am reminded of you and your love out loud philosophy of life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Hearts a joy to find, see, and share! :)

      Delete