Monday, January 2, 2023

My 2023 Mantra

Back in early December, a friend posted this photo and asked what four words we first saw.

The very first word I saw was "woop". It's on the first line. 

Woop. Her response? "Woop, there it is."

Funny. 

In sharing with another friend, her response was that 2023 might bring laughter. Laughter is welcomed in my world. I haven't laughed a whole lot in a while.

The three other words I saw were: change, strength, breakthrough.

Therefore, my 2023 mantra is:

Woop. Change. Strength. Breakthrough.

Sounds like an interesting mantra to me.

I also continue to read the postings from my colleague Sharon Bowers and her words continue to resonate with me. I quoted one of her posts recently in my blog. I am still reflecting on the others.

As Thomas Merton wrote, 'I do not know where I am going.' Even so, like Merton, I trust the One who guides me, who created me.

I look forward to a 2023 filled with:

  • woop
  • change
  • strength 
  • breakthrough 

Peace in these days and the ongoing adventurous journey,  

Deb



No comments:

Post a Comment