Saturday, January 21, 2023

Trusting. Letting Go. Being.

The photo is the sky as we headed down to the birthday party. 

The post is from last January.  I didn't write much last year and fully skipped February. "Don't give up"-- the signs in a neighborhood yard were meaningful. 

https://alienadventurejourney.blogspot.com/2022/01/thoughts-on-not-giving-up.html

My attempt to live, love, and lead like Jesus was difficult for many reasons. However, I continued and continue to do my best to live, love, and lead like Jesus. 

I didn't give up. I finished the best that I could. 

As I wrote recently, I am healing. Healing takes time. I  kinda knew it would take a good six months. And, that's okay.

I still don't have answers to all my questions. Nor do I understand all things of the past or even present.  And, that's okay too.

Thomas Merton continues to remind me to trust in the One who knows me. That One will show me the way. And Chardin reminds me to trust in the slow work of God.

Trusting. Letting go. Being. 

DD

No comments:

Post a Comment