Monday, January 1, 2024

2024 mantra

As 2023 was ending, I saw a post much like I saw in 2022 that mentioned the first four words you saw would be your 2024 mantra. Since 2023 had been interestingly successful,  I decided to look.


What 4 words did I see first?
  • Change
  • Power
  • Connection 
  • Gratitude 
Much like I had no clue how the words for 2023 would be woven into the unfoldong of my life, I have no clue about these words. 

What I do know is that I will hold the words lightly, with curiosity and openness in the days ahead. 

I look forward to growing in 2024! 
Deb

2 comments:

  1. I did it and got these four words: gratitude, care, health, creation. Hmm, I wonder what I can create, and now I wonder about my health. Since I'm walking about a mile a day (even at almost 84 years old), maybe I can assume I'm taking "CARE" of my "HEALTH" the best I can. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are great words. I wonder what you will create this year too! Health-- that's awesome that you're walking a mile a day! Keep at it! You are doing a great job of taking care of your health! Good to hear from you!

      Delete