Friday, June 21, 2013

Good Earth Teas... NO QUOTES!!-- an unexpected change



Imagine my surprise one evening as I tore open the Lemongrass Good Earth Tea bag container, pulled out the tea bag, set it into the cup of steaming water, and saw that the tag was WHITE! SOLID WHITE.  No purple on one side with the logo.  No quote on the other side.  Inside I was screaming, "Noooooooooooooooo............!" 

I just bought this box of tea and brought it with me for my seminary intensive week.  What better to help me study than a delicious cup of tea with inspirational quotes?!!?  Well, I had to settle for the delicious cup of tea.

At first, I thought maybe I was supposed to write my own quotes.  However, not having my Sharpies nor having really anything profound to say, I decided against that. 

My second thought was "Why?"  Today I learned from the GoodEarth Tea FaceBook page that this white/blank tag is only temporary, that the quotations will return "soon".  I hope "soon" to them doesn't mean the same as it does to other people I know.  I won't see those quotes for a very long time. ☺

This wasn't a major earthquake in my life.  It didn't upset the foundation too terribly much.  But, I have enjoyed the quotes.

I will endure this box of tea for the time being, enjoying the delicious taste of the Lemongrass tea.  However, I look forward to the day when the quotes come back.

Has anything changed in your life from what it normally was/is?  Dealing with change is to be expected, in most areas of our lives.  Who knew it would come in the form of a tea bag though?!?!

Wherever you are dealing with change in your life, may there be something to help make the change a tad more palatable.  In my case, the fact that the tea is still tasty is a big plus! 

Blessings on your journey,

Debra

No comments:

Post a Comment