Monday, February 12, 2018

Lent Photo-A-Day 2018


I enjoy taking pictures.  I've taken pictures since I was a kid and you know that if you've followed my blogs.  As I've grown in my faith, I've learned about contemplative photography and that has become one of my spiritual practices.

This is the Lent Photo-A-Day that I will (attempt to) follow this Lenten season, beginning Wednesday on Ash Wednesday.  Each day I will post the word of the day with a thought, a question, maybe a Scripture.  From there, folks can reflect on the word and take a picture of what it represents to them.

We learn from one another when we share our faith journeys, when we share what we are learning, how we are growing, even when we share our questions and doubts.

What Lenten practice(s) are you planning to pursue this season?

Blessings on your journey,

Debra

P.S.  The background picture for my Lenten Photo-A-Day is a picture of the mountains from one of the arches at the Chapel at Lake Junaluska (taken at SoulFeast, 2014):



No comments:

Post a Comment