Wednesday, February 21, 2018

#seeaheartshareaheart

Two years ago, a friend named Bex sent me a book by Eric Telchin that she had found: "See a Heart Share a Heart".  I had been seeing hearts before that time and that is why she sent it to me.  What an amazing book full of hearts.  Eric's story is neat too.  I'm glad he took the time to put the hearts together.  If you click on the title of the book above, it goes to his website where you can see more hearts and get information about the book.


I continue to see hearts.  I post some of them in blogs, many of them on Instagram and Facebook.  Sometimes I just happen upon a heart.  Actually, that's what happens most of the time.

But at other times I found myself searching for hearts.  I keep my eyes peeled to the ground, the trees, the sky, etc.

This past Sunday I took a walk along a portion of the Tennessee Riverwalk in Chattanooga.  I wondered if I would see a heart.  As I descended a section of stairs, there it was in the trunk of a tree. 

February 18, 2018-- Riverwalk
Yesterday, on another portion of the same Riverwalk, I looked up and saw a heart in the clouds.

February 20, 2018-- Riverwalk
When I see a heart, I enjoy sharing it.

And others share them with me.  I enjoy seeing those hearts.

Isn't it wonderful to share something beautiful with one another?!?!

Blessings on your journey,

Debra

No comments:

Post a Comment