Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Spiritual Growth Books


I was hoping to create a Listmania list on Amazon.com like I have in the past with recommended books in Spanish and movies in French.

But, the technology wasn't working with me today. 

Instead, I decided to take my list of books, put it into Publisher, and turn it into a .jpg. 

As the photo mentions, this is not an exhaustive list.  It's a start.  Most of these books are for individual reading, but some are for group teaching.  Some could easily lend themselves to group teaching or a "book club setting". 

There are a couple of books on the list that I've not read just yet.  But if they are here, it's because they are by someone I've read or the book came recommended, etc. 

If I looked more thoroughly on my shelves, I could likely add more books to the list, but this is meant to be a "starter list".

Happy reading!

Reading is a joyous part of the journey!

Debra

P.S.  For website links and other opportunities for spiritual growth (non-book-related), here is an earlier post from March 2013: Spiritual Learning and Growth Opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment